Friday, 5 November 2021

Memorize And Repeat Self-Assuring Affirmations In Your Head. (4A/25). Part A.


Introduction: 

If each of us were to be described in two words analogous to being "Human Beings," those two words will, most probably, be "Living Soul." A "Human Being" is a "Living Soul." That is a "Soul" which is alive. That ought to be easy to comprehend. Right? We have phrases like, "put some soul in it;" "I don't see the soul in it;" "I feel you," etc. It's kinda a no-brainer what we mean when we put these words together, even when, sometimes, we cannot put words together to explain what we are really hitting at. 

The heart knows what words are unable to communicate. Kevin Miller reminds us, we "only have two real powers: being conscious, and what you give your attention to when you are conscious. What you give your attention to owns you. Choose wisely." That is sage. Do you agree? This is a well-researched area of psychology. We have each been well figured out. We are predictable. It is up to us to learn, know and use it for our own good. Agents and agencies are already using it against us anyways, without necessarily asking for our consent.

We here continue with our series, "25 Ways To Drastically Improve Your Self-Confidence." This is the fourth of the twenty-five ways.

Created From Nothingness:

Irrespective of the side of the divide you find yourself, between creation and evolution, one thing we can all agree on is, "WORD ARE POWERFUL AND THEY CREATE." I am presently reading T.D. Jakes's latest book, "Don't Drop The Mic," the power of your words can change the world. It is all about the power of communication and how to harness it.  How did the Ayatollahs conquer Iran? How did communism overrun the Russian Empire? The power of words. 

It did not matter that what they promised was fictional, it was just as powerful all the same. You see our mind, the most potent part of our soul consists of two parts - the conscious and the subconscious minds. It is estimated that the conscious mind is about 5 % of the mind, while the subconscious mind is remaining about 95%. A third part of the mind is known as the intuitive mind. It is an overlap between the subconscious mind and infinite intelligence, a dimension outside our normal three. 

The mind is beyond (meta) physical. You will NEVER see it with the normal human eyes, yet it exists. It does have its physical representation, no doubt, but it is not its physical representation. It is much bigger and potent than its physical representation, our brain. The conscious mind is represented by the frontal cortex, our curiosity center, in operation. The job of our conscious mind is to determine the things we focus on at each point in time. It is the gate to our subconscious mind.

The challenge is the conscious mind is limited. On average, an adult makes 35,000 decisions a day. This is practically undoable at the conscious level. Hence, most of these are done on autopilot using our subconsciousness, in the background, off the critical path of life, offline. The conscious and subconscious minds work analogous to the way the computer memories work in tandem. The active memory is limited to the active programs, while the main memory does every other thing in the background.

The same analogy is seen in the active and autopilot system on long-haul flights. Sam Bray, a Monarch pilot, told Telegraph Travel in 2015, "On a regular flight the autopilot does around 90 percent of the flying." The stated reasons and benefits of the autopilot include, "they help keep the crew from getting tired, leaving them free to alter the flight plan, scout for traffic, and monitor the plane's other systems (like hydraulics and air pressurization)."

The same is true of our subconscious mind, the workhorse of our life. 

St. Akin de Sage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed

Uncle Akin

Amazon

Adsense Footer

Adsense Code Link